Festival Più di Voce in Périgord
Festival "Più di Voce" in Périgord from 22th July to 1st August 2018
For its 13th edition, the festival presents :
"THE TALES OF HOFFMANN"
taken from the opera of Jacques Offenbach.
Céline VICTORES-BENAVENTE (soprano) : Antonia, Giuleta, Olympia
Aurélie MAGNEE (mezzo-soprano) : The muse, Nicklausse, The voice
Zhiquan LU (tenor) : Hoffmann
Pierre BESSIERE (bass) : Lindorf, Coppélius, Miracle, Daperlutto
Rodolfo CAVERO (tenor) : Frantz, Spalanzani
Patrick MAGNEE : Jules Barbier
Norah MALBRUNOT : the young Margot
Additional roles and chorus : students from the Master Class of opera.
Jean-François BOYER : piano.
Places and dates :
All the performances start at 21 PM :
- church of Plazac, 22th July
- park of the Campagne castle, 24th July (in case of bad weather conditions, the performance will be held in the Pole international de la Préhistoire, Les Eyzies de Tayac)
- church of Tamniès, 26th July
- church of Rouffignac Saint Cernin de Reilhac, 28th July
- church of Saint Léon sur Vézère, 31st July and 1st August
Adult :18 €
Concession :12 € (students, unemployed)
Free under 12 years old.