Markets of Lascaux-Dordogne
Markets in Dordogne are always an amazing opportunity for discovery, pleasure and conviviality.
All year long, our villages welcome various markets and most of them offer local products. It’s the perfect moment to meet producers and buy their products like Perigord strawberries, foies gras, truffles, honey, walnuts, cheese…. You’ll find everything you need !
- Monday : Les Eyzies (April to October)
- Tuesday : Le Bugue
- Wednesday : Montignac
- Thurday : Plazac (16h-20h), Le Lardin
- Saturday : Montignac et Le Bugue
- Sunday : Rouffignac et Limeuil (in July and August except when it's the marché Potier )
During the summer, when you walk inside the villages by night, you can meet craftsmen and farmers on the main square. They propose some plates with their local products, you have just to choose which one you like to create your own meal and savour it! Chairs and tables are established near by, there is also a musical ambiance to have more conviviality.
In July and August only :
- Monday evening : Montignac
- Tuesday evening : Le Bugue
- Wednesday evening : Aubas and Rouffignac-St-Cernin
- Thursday : Saint Léon-sur-Vézère , Auriac du Périgord
- Friday evening : Valojoulx, Les Eyzies ( some friday only)
- Saturday evening : Audrix
- Sunday evening : Limeuil
They start around 6 p.m. and finish around midnight.
Saint Amand de Coly : Tuesday from 6 pm