Montgolfiades in Rouffignac
Come and fly in a hot air balloon over a mammoths' nest...
On 21st, 22th, 23th September 2018, the sky above Rouffignac Saint Cernin de Reilhac will see many colours.
A nice program is waiting for you during the second edition of the Montgolfiades :
Every morning (6-8 a.m.) and evening (from 5 p.m.) hot air balloons flights
Activities all day long :
- Decoration and flight of kites
- Craft and local products exhibition
- Stands with local writers
- Aeromodelling demonstration and flight of model aircrafts
All week-end, at noon, "assiettes gourmandes" (gourmet dishes) made by Maison Plassard.
Friday and saturday evening, diner + show (by reservation).
Two shows in the evening :
- Friday 9 p.m.: "Fire and Horses" - an equestrian ballet by Equiloisirs
- Saturday 9 p.m. : "Night Glow" - a show as magical as a firework