5 good reasons to come to the Vézère valley for your winter holidays
YOU HAVE MANY GOOD REASONS TO SPEND YOUR WINTER HOLIDAYS IN THE VÉZÈRE VALLEY, HERE ARE JUST 5!
The valley of the Vézère is the Périgord Noir !
- Sites to visit - caves, castles, gardens ... There are many places to discover in the Vézère valley during the winter holidays!
- Discover landscapes in winter. - With an exceptional architectural heritage, the Vézère valley in the heart of the Périgord Noir offers you magnificent villages to visit.
- It is the season of Gastronomy all year round, but it is also and above all the period of the Black Truffle of Périgord - A good opportunity to discover and taste this precious mushroom. Quality gastronomic and local restaurants will give you a warm welcome to discover the gastronomy of the Périgord.
- The winters are mild in the Dordogne,ideal for walking, hiking or mountain biking.
Cocooning accommodation to recharge your batteries after a long day
- Find out more about bed and breakfast accomodation
- Find out more about Holiday rentals
- FInd out more about Hotels