Camping Le Val de la Marquise
Le Val de la Marquise is a 4-star campsite with the "Camping Qualité" label, ideally suited to families with young children looking for a friendly yet calm site.
- a paradise for children: heated swimming pool and paddling pool with mini-slide, fishing lake with fine sandy beach, large playground with bouncy castle, games room, sports fields, pedal go-karts, mini club in an Indian teepee and entertainment in July and August.
- an ideal location for exploring the Périgord Noir between the prehistoric caves of the Vézère Valley and the castles of the Dordogne Valley, 29km from the Lascaux 4 caves.
- spacious, delimited and shaded camping pitches, rental of lodges, chalets and mobile homes with all the comforts of 1 to 3 bedrooms.
- numerous services at your disposal
- direct access to the national forest and the castle park.
Phone: +33 5 53 54 74 10