Sightseeing Passes at reduced prices
Different passes allow you to visit Perigord at reduced prices. Choose yours !
- Gives you access to around forty tourist sites and activities in the Department
- You benefit from preferential rates of up to 50% off immediately
- Valid for the whole family (6 members maximum) or group of friends of 4 people.
How to obtain your Pass'Périgord ?
- Online from the website of the Comité départemental du Tourisme
- By going to one of the reception offices of the Lascaux-Dordogne Tourist Office, Vézère Valley (while stocks last)
The VisItPérigord Pass
Become privileged visitors to the Périgord by discovering the 12 must-see sites at the best price!
Prepare your stay with the Sites en Périgord Association, which offers you the opportunity to enjoy 12 major sites and sample their diversity thanks to a prepaid card at a reduced rate. With just one click, this electronic pass allows you to save 20% and gives you access for a whole year to the most visited sites in the Périgord in the following categories: caves, chasms, fortified castles, medieval fortresses, parks and gardens, prehistoric parks, aquariums, theme parks, troglodytic forts and villages, and river boat cruises.
How to obtain your VisItPérigord Pass ?
The pass can be bought directly online: Buy my VisItPérigord Pass
The Préhistory Pass
Visit Lascaux, the Parc du Thot and Laugerie Basse: Plan your visit to Lascaux (commonly known as Lascaux IV) in the language of your choice and discover the Parc du Thot and Laugerie Basse whenever you like.
How to get your Pass’Préhistoire ?
The pass can be bought directly online : Buy my Prehistory Pass
The Activity Pass
With this pass, you and your family members benefit from discounts for visits, workshops and evenings organised by the association "Au fils du temps"
The first visit is at the normal rate, the second at a reduced rate, the following visits are at half price and the last one is free.
Valid for the following sites:
- La Rouzique paper mill (Moulin à papier de le Rouzique)
- The Belvès Spinning Mill (La Filature de Belvès)
- The panoramic gardens of Limeuil (Les Jardins panoramiques de Limeuil)
How to get your Pass ?
You can go to one of the sites to visit or to one of our information offices to collect your pass. Details of the pass here,