The Vézère Valley, a connected destination
Where to connect to Wi-Fi in the Vézère Valley ?
The Lascaux-Dordogne, Vézère Valley Tourist Office offers you free, unlimited and secure WIFI access to consult all the tourist information at your fingertips and surf the web freely.
The office provides you with 5 connection points spread over its tourist reception offices in Montignac, Les Eyzies, Le Bugue, Rouffignac and Limeuil. The Wifi is accessible 7 days a week and 24 hours a day in the immediate vicinity of the reception areas.
WIFI_PERIGORD is also available at tourist service providers. Thanks to the various connection points, staying connected while visiting the Vézère Valley becomes child's play.
How to proceed :
- Locate a WIFI_PERIGORD access point thanks to the stickers and settle down near it. (radius of 50 metres).
- Take your device (laptop, tablet or smartphone) and activate the WIFI function.
- Select the "WIFI_PERIGORD" network and confirm your choice.
- Launch your web browser: it will automatically connect to the home portal.
- You can now surf the Internet unlimited, free of charge and in complete safety!
Surf smart !
The WIFI_PERIGORD network remembers you! The connection will be made automatically on the same device each time you are near a connection point in the Vézère Valley. Remember to restart your browser.
Many other tourist service providers offer you wifi access, you can find them here:
- Tourist office brochures: thanks to the wifi pictogram
- Tourist office website: by ticking the wifi criterion in the list of accommodation (Accomodation menu)
- Or by contacting the service providers directly
The following places offer free Internet access :
- Pole d'Interprétation de la Préhistoire, Les Eyzies : 7 posts available, printing possible for a fee, free scanning if you have the media on a usb key.
- Montignac Library : 1 computer.
Please note that the opening hours of these facilities may vary according to the season, so please check beforehand.